Sorry to everyone I haven't been in contact with. Scotland makes me ridiculously busy so that I have not even checked facebook in a day or so (gasp!). Except I am ridiculously busy...doing a lot of nothing sometimes. My Saturday night was spent cooking and drinking red wine with My Fellow Americans (secretly I want to call my group of Junior Study Abroad American friends this. I don't think it will catch on. But it's also a great band name no?) and now I am going to sleep so I can wake up early and do laundry while all the young whippersnapers are still abed and hung over. Then I plan to go for a hike topped off by reading my novel for class. My weekends! They thrill! I am now about thirty!
Oh, whatever, you'd be tired too if you spent your nights at pubs and your days running about.
Cheese, wine, chocolate: procured
Everything else: unimportant
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment